KBS BLDC MOTOR SPEED CONTROLLER
Kelly KBS programmable BLDC motor controller provides efficient, smooth and quiet controls for electric motorcycles, golf carts, go-carts, as well as industry motors speed or torque control. Motor speed controller uses high power MOSFET, PWM to achieve efficiency 99% in most cases. Powerful microprocessor brings in comprehensive and precise control to BLDC motor controllers. This programmable brushless motor controller also allows users to set parameters, conduct tests, and obtain diagnostic information quickly and easily.
• Intelligence with powerful microprocessor.
• Synchronous rectification, ultra low drop, fast PWM to achieve very high efficiency.
• Electronic reversing.
• Voltage monitoring on 3 motor phases, bus, and power supply.
• Voltage monitoring on voltage source 12V and 5V.
• Current sense on all 3 motor phases.
• Current control loop.
• Hardware over current protection.
• Hardware over voltage protection.
• Configurable limit for motor current and battery current.
• Support torque mode, speed mode, and balanced mode operation.
• Low EMC.
• LED fault code.
• Battery protection: current cutback, warning and shutdown at configurable high and low battery voltage.
• Rugged aluminum housing for maximum heat dissipation and harsh environment.
• Rugged high current terminals, and rugged aviation connectors for small signal.
• Thermal protection: current cut back, warning and shutdown on high temperature.
• Configurable 60 degree or 120 degree hall position sensors.
• Support motors with any number of poles.
• Up to 40,000 electric RPM standard. Optional high speed 70,000 ERPM. (Electric RPM = mechanical RPM * motor pole pairs).
• Support three modes of regenerative braking: brake switch regen, release throttle regen, 0-5V analog signal variable regen.
• Configurable high pedal protection: the controller will not work if high throttle is detected at power on.
• Current multiplication: Take less current from battery, output more current to motor.
• Easy installation: 3-wire potentiometer will work.
• Standard PC/Laptop computer to do programming. No special tools needed.
• User program provided. Easy to use. No cost to customers.
•Frequency of Operation: 16.6kHz.
•Standby Battery Current: < 0.5mA.
•5V Sensor Supply Current: 40mA.
•Controller supply voltage range, PWR, 18V to 90V.
•Supply Current, PWR, 30mA Typical.
•Configurable battery voltage range, B+. Max operating range: 18V to 60V.
•Analog Brake and Throttle Input: 0-5 Volts. Can use 3-wire pot to produce 0-5V signal.
•Reverse Alarm, Meter: <200mA. Main Contactor Coil Driver<2A.
•Full Power Operating Temperature Range: 0℃ to 70℃ (MOSFET temperature).
•Operating Temperature Range: -40℃ to 100℃, (MOSFET temperature).
•Motor Current Limit, 10 seconds boost: 260A.
•Motor Current Limit, continuous: 130A.
•Max Battery Current: Configurable.
|10 Seconds Current||260A|