KBS BLDC MOTOR SPEED CONTROLLER
Kelly KBS programmable BLDC motor controller provides efficient, smooth and quiet controls for electric motorcycle, golf cart, go-cart, as well as industry motor speed or torque control. Motor speed controller uses high power MOSFET, PWM to achieve efficiency 99% in most cases. Powerful microprocessor brings in comprehensive and precise control to BLDC motor controllers. This programmable brushless motor controller also allows users to set parameters, conduct tests, and obtain diagnostic information quickly and easily.
• Intelligence with powerful microprocessor.
• Synchronous rectification, ultra low drop, fast PWM to achieve very high efficiency.
• Current limit and torque control.
• Battery current limiting available, doesn't affect taking off performance.
• Low EMC.
• LED fault code helps user debugging.
• Battery protection: current cut back, shutdown and warning at high or low battery.
• Thermal enhanced rugged aluminum housing. Rugged connectors.
• Thermal protection: current cut back on low temperature and high temperature to protect battery and controller.
• Configurable 60-degree or 120-degree hall position sensor.
• Support any number of poles.
• Up to 40,000 electric RPM standard. Optional high speed 70,000 ERPM. (Electric RPM = mechanical RPM * motor pole pairs)
• Three modes of regen: brake switch regen, release throttle regen, 0-5V signal regen.
• Configurable high pedal protection: the controller will not work if high throttle is detected at power on.
• Current multiplication: Take less current from battery, output more current to motor.
• Easy installation: 3-wire potentiometer will work.
•Frequency of Operation: 16.6kHz.
•Standby Battery Current: < 1mA.
•5V Sensor Supply Current: 40mA.
•Supply Voltage: PWR, 18V to 90V.
•Supply Current, PWR, 30mA Typical.
•Configurable battery voltage range, B+. Max operating range: 18V to 45V.
•Analog Brake and Throttle Input: 0-5 Volts. Can use 3-wire pot to produce 0-5V signal.
•Reverse Alarm, Meter: <200mA. Main Contactor Coil Driver<2A.
•Full Power Operating Temperature Range: 0℃ to 70℃ (MOSFET temperature).
•Operating Temperature Range: -40℃ to 100℃, (MOSFET temperature).
•Motor Current Limit, 10 seconds boost: 110A .
•Motor Current Limit, continuous: 45A .
•Max Battery Current :Configurable.
|10 Seconds Current||110A|