KDZ BRUSHED SERIES MOTOR SPEED CONTROLLER
Kelly KDZ programmable brushed series motor controller provides efficient, smooth and quiet controls for electrical vehicles like golf carts, electric motorcycles, fork lifts, as well as electric boats and industry motor speed control. Motor speed controller uses high power MOSFET, fast PWM to achieve efficiency 99% in most cases. Powerful microprocessor brings in comprehensive and precise control to brushed motor controllers. This programmable motor brushed controller also allows users to set parameters, conduct tests, and obtain diagnostic information quickly and easily.
•Intelligence with powerful microprocessor.
•Synchronous rectification, ultra low drop, and fast PWM to achieve very high efficiency.
•Voltage monitoring on voltage source 12V and 5V.
•Hardware over current protection.
•Hardware over voltage protection.
•Current limit and torque control.
•LED fault code.
•Battery protection: current cutback, warning and shutdown at configurable high and low battery voltage.
•Rugged aluminum housing for maximum heat dissipation and harsh environment.
•Rugged high current terminals, and rugged aviation connectors for small signal.
•Thermal protection: current cut back, warning and shutdown on high temperature.
•Configurable Current-Mode or Voltage-Mode when Field Switch is enabled, to achieve higher safety and reliability.
•Configurable high pedal protection: the controller will not work if high throttle is detected at power on.
•Brake switch is used to start regen.
•0-5V or 0-5K brake signal is used to command regen current.
•Capable of detecting short-circuit fault in the main contactor at power on.
•Easy installation: 1-4V "Hall Active" throttle, or 0-5K or 0-5V potentiometer(<100K) can work.
•Standard PC/Laptop computer to do programming. No special tools needed.
•User program provided. Easy to use. No cost to customers.
•Optional 12V output power.
• Frequency of Operation: 16.6 KHz.
• Standby Battery Current: < 0.5mA.
• Controller power supply current, PWR, <150mA.
• Configurable battery voltage range, B+. Max operating range: 18V to 90V.
• Standard Throttle Input: 0-5K(2-wire resistive pot), 0-5V (3-wire resistive pot), 1-4V (hall active throttle).
• Analog Brake and Throttle Input: 0-5V or 0-5K.
• Reverse Alarm, Main Contactor Coil Driver, Meter.
• Full Power Operating Temperature Range: 0℃ to 50 ℃ (controller case temperature).
• Operating Temperature Range: -30℃ to 90 ℃, 100C shutdown (controller case temperature).
• Motor Current Limit, 1 minute: 650A.
• Motor Current Limit, continuous: 260A.
|1 Minute Current||650A|
There are no reviews for this product.
Write a review!